Coming Soon!

Why are we different from a “Mobile Bartender”?

We have a Liquor License with an Off-Premises Catering Permit (“Catering Permit”) with the PLCB. A Catering Permit empowers us to sell alcohol at an off-premises catered function. A catered function is defined as furnishing food prepared on the premises or brought onto the premises already prepared in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, not the general public, who arrange for the function at least 14 days in advance.


Bar Service Agreement (Sample)

Contact The Team