Join The Team
The position of Hookah Attendant is to oversee, enhance and ensure a pleasant experience for our guests. The Hookah Attendant must maintain a positive and respectful relationship with team members, engage with guests in a professional and dignified manner, and inform management of potential service and product issues before they arise. The Hookah Attendant performs opening duties to prepare for service and closing duties at the end of the shift. The Hookah Attendant must employ sound judgment to establish whether to take guests’ orders swiftly or to allow them time to relax.
It is expected that the Attendant will value our patrons as if they were guests in the Server’s home and take pride in your work.
List of Essential Job Responsibilities:
● Greet patrons timely; provide service offers and available menu options prior to placing their orders.
● Ensure hookahs are properly prepared & served timely.
● Ensure orders are accurately entered into the point of sale (POS) system.
● Actively monitor guests to ensure satisfaction with the product and overall experience.
● Prepare and issue guest’s check promptly upon request.
● Assist kitchen & service team with other operational duties, as needed.
● Verify all products are stored in compliance with health and safety regulations.
● Maintain all cleaning aspects of the service area and hookahs.
● High school diploma or GED
● Maintain up to date PLCB’s RAMP certification.
● Experience in hookah establishment or similar environment.
Experience & Additional Requirements
● Excellent verbal & written communication abilities.
● Excellent time-management skills.
● Ability to deal with rude patrons.
● Ability to stand for long periods of time.