Join The Team
The Cook’s job is to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with local and state food health and safety regulations and establishment standards. The Cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. Cooks must also ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy.
To be successful as a Cook, you must use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our patrons’ expectations and handle multiple food orders without compromising quality.
List of Essential Job Responsibilities:
● Prepare and assembly ingredients for menu items.
● Prepare high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
● Label and store excess food items at the correct temperature to preserve freshness.
● Ensurethat food portions and food presentation meets establishment standards.
● Ensure that cooking utensils are clean before and after each use.
● Clean and sterilize food preparation areas.
● Assist other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
● Efficiently address and resolve issues or concerns with patrons’ orders.
● Ensurefull adherence with all local and state food health and safety regulations.
Education, Experience & Physical Requirements:
● High school diploma or GED.
● 1-3+ years’ experience working as in the food industry or hospitality management
● Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
● Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume kitchen environment.
● Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Experience & Additional Requirements
● ServSafe Certification is preferred.
● Ability to follow recipes.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Effective communication skills.