Join The Team
The Bartender must have excellent communication skills and the ability to create and serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our patrons. The Bartender greets patrons, learn their preferences, answer questions, recommend cocktails and or menu items. The Bartender is also expected to promote specials, create recipes, utilize proper cocktail equipment and ingredients and handle basic cleaning duties. The Bartender should have a neat appearance, and engaging friendly personality and be efficient, observant and knowledgeable.
List of Essential Job Responsibilities:
● Assist with daily bar opening and closing actvities.
● Welcomepatrons and inquire regarding beverage preferences, makerecommendationsand complete beverage orders.
● Inform patrons ofnew beverage optionsand specials.
● Select and mixingredients, garnish glassesand servebeverages to patrons.
● Check identification to ensure patrons are the legal age to purchase alcohol, when necessary.
● Adhereto all local and state food/beverage safety regulations.
● Securecash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensure charges are accurate and appropriately closed out in the point of sale system. .
● Ensure bar is fully stocked with essentials items including but not limited to ice, spirits, wine, beer, dry hand towels, napkins, straws, glassware and garnishes.
● Keep the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, removing used cups & glassware.
● Assist kitchen staff, as needed, including but not limited to expediting food orders to patrons.
● Assist in additional task(s) as assigned by manager on duty.
Minimum Education, Experience & Physical Requirements
● High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
● 1-3+ years bartending experience in the food and beverage or hospitality management industry.
● Ability to stand, bend and walk for extended periods.
● Ability to lift up to 25 pounds for extended periods.
Experience & Additional Requirements
● 21+ years of age
● PLCB’s RAMP certification.
● Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
● Positive and engaging personality.
● Basic math and computer skills.
● Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
● Strong task and time management skills.
● Keen attention to detail and understanding of beverage mixing tools and techniques.